Bluetooth alarm clocks are favorite devices among many homeowners. These items offer an effective way to play music while ensuring the users wake up on time. They couldn’t ask for much more from a device like an alarm clock.
However, some people have had issues finding the best Bluetooth alarm clock for their needs. I can see where the difficulty would come from as there are many available options. It can become overwhelming without the right resources on hand.
But our article will make those feelings disappear with a detailed buying guide. I’ll take you through everything a person would need to know about these devices. You’ll have a grasp on every possible buying factor, such as these, to ensure a positive shopping experience:
- Bluetooth Clock Radio Vs. Bluetooth Speaker Alarm: Bluetooth alarm clocks come in two configurations, a radio clock or speaker option. Choosing between these types will be a massive part of this buying process.
- Alarm System: The top-rated Bluetooth alarm clocks will come with preselected settings and alarm tones for their embedded alarm system. So it’s essential to research these aspects before making a final choice to see whether something suits your preferences.
- Design: Buyers need to consider the size and shape of their alarm clocks. In other words, the clock has to fit comfortably on their nightstands without becoming a nuisance. It wouldn’t hurt to find one with a meshable color, either.
I’ve also compiled and reviewed 11 of the most trusted Bluetooth alarm clocks. These discussions will only further explore what the top-tier Bluetooth alarm clocks offer. So let’s start with the reviews to gain a better idea of what to expect before diving into the full buying guide.
|Top||Product name||Dimensions||Material||Power Source|
|1||iHome iBT29BC||3″W x 6.5″H||Plastic||AC adapter||Details|
|2||Emerson ER100301||6.2″W x 3.5″H||Plastic||AC adapter||Details|
|3||WamGra THZ-DY28||4.3″W x 3.9″H||Plastic||Battery Powered||Details|
Table of Contents
- Top 11 Bluetooth Alarm Clock Reviews
- 1. iHome iBT29BC Bluetooth Alarm Clock
- 2. Emerson ER100301 SmartSet Alarm Clock Bluetooth Speaker
- 3. WamGra THZ-DY28 PLUS Alarm Clock Bluetooth Speaker
- 4. Anker Bluetooth Speaker Alarm Clock Radio
- 5. JBL Bluetooth Radio Clock with USB Charging
- 6. I-Box 79236PI/17 Alarm Clock Radio with Bluetooth Speaker
- 7. TIYOON Wake Up Light Bluetooth Speaker
- 8. Emerson ER100210 Dual Bluetooth Alarm Clock
- 9. Ranipobo Night Light Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- 10. Sharp Sound Machine Bluetooth Alarm Clock
- 11. Htterino 8541847369 Bluetooth Projection Alarm Clock
- What to Look for When Buying Bluetooth Alarm Clocks
- Is a Bluetooth Alarm Clock Better Than a Traditional Alarm Clock
- How Is a Bluetooth Alarm Clock Different From My Phone
- Can I Use My Phone to Set My Bluetooth Alarm Clock
Top 11 Bluetooth Alarm Clock Reviews
1. iHome iBT29BC Bluetooth Alarm Clock
iHome’s iBT29BC Bluetooth Alarm Clock is one of the more well-equipped options available. It earns this distinction with its long list of impressive Bluetooth alarm clock features, such as its effective Bluetooth technology.
For instance, I haven’t had a single issue streaming music from various audio devices with its Bluetooth connection. I used my iPhone, iPad, and even a friend’s Android mobile device to stream music wirelessly. Plus, the music comes out with excellent sound quality with the Reson8 speaker chamber technology.
I can even use this Bluetooth audio for my alarm setting, which is ideal. But I also can choose between FM radio and a built-in alarm tone as my alarm function sound. iHome managed to cover all the bases with this iHome Bluetooth alarm clock.
Buyers should also take note of its dual alarm capabilities. It allows me to set up two alarms at once, so I don’t have to disturb my partner with my alarm. After all, I can set one for her and one for me, which is a lot better than having two alarm clocks.
Other notable features include a built-in USB port for charging other devices and six stylish display colors. These inclusions only further prove this option as an incredibly versatile choice.
- Effectively streams music from various audio devices using Bluetooth
- Reson8 speaker chamber technology for excellent sound quality
- Use Bluetooth audio, FM radio, or built-in tone for the alarm
- Ideal for couples with Dual alarm capabilities
- Built-in USB port to charge other devices
- Equipped with six stylish display colors
- No instructions
2. Emerson ER100301 SmartSet Alarm Clock Bluetooth Speaker
The Emerson ER100301 SmartSet Alarm Clock Bluetooth Speaker is an excellent product for a music lover like myself. It’s fitted with a high-quality Bluetooth V4.1 speaker that plays my favorite tunes with excellent sound quality.
Honestly, I couldn’t be happier with how much better it is than playing music through my phone. I was also thrilled with its easy-to-read LED clock display. Even though I don’t have the best eyesight, I don’t have issues seeing it across my room.
The product comes with a USB charging port for charging other devices. I’ve managed to use it on my mobile device, tablet, and iPod without issue. Plus, this versatility tends to help keep my nightstand less cluttered with wires.
Users will also love its dimmer control feature that’ll help improve sleep quality. It’s a vital aspect because it helps dim the blue LED light coming from this Bluetooth speaker clock. Therefore, finding the perfect sleeping environment becomes a lot easier.
I wouldn’t overlook its three practical alarm modes, either. Users can set the alarm for the weekdays, weekends, or every day. Furthermore, the device will automatically adjust for Daylight Savings Time, leap year, and even power outages.
- Fitted with a high-quality Bluetooth V4.1 speaker
- Easy-to-read LED clock display
- USB charging port for charging other devices
- Dimmer control to help promote better sleep
- Three practical alarm modes (weekdays only, weekends only, and 7-days)
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Savings Time, leap year, and power outages
- Lightweight design gets knocked over easily
3. WamGra THZ-DY28 PLUS Alarm Clock Bluetooth Speaker
One of the more intriguing options would have to be WamGra’s THZ-DY28 PLUS Alarm Clock. After all, it functions as a high-quality Bluetooth speaker with a 4.0 Hifi level quality that other models can’t offer.
This Bluetooth technology made connecting my phone to the speaker a breeze. From there, I was able to stream audio without a single issue. It has been a godsend when I have people over for a party or event.
The product’s usefulness doesn’t stop there, though. It also works perfectly as a mood lamp/night light with 48 changing display LED lights, which livens up my bedroom. I was pleased with the ease of controlling the brightness, color, and power button of this alarm clock Bluetooth speaker night light, as well.
Its using process was made simple by WamGra with its touch-activated basic functions. I could even see a person with zero alarm clock experience having no issues using it. Moreover, they made this product even more convenient with the built-in 4000mAh Li-battery.
The battery’s inclusion allows for a quick charging process with the included USB charging cable. Plus, this battery function makes it easy to bring on trips and work without an electrical outlet. It even comes with a tailor-made mesh bag to ensure simple transportation.
- High-quality Bluetooth speaker with 4.0 Hifi
- Functions as a mood lamp/night light with 48 changing display LED lights
- Easy to control brightness, color, and power button via touch-activated function
- Built-in 4000mAh Li-battery charges fast with USB charging cable
- Easily portable with included tailor-made mesh bag
- Only sets one alarm at a time
4. Anker Bluetooth Speaker Alarm Clock Radio
This next option, Anker’s Bluetooth Speaker Alarm Clock Radio, is a bit different from other Bluetooth clocks. For instance, it comes with a Qi-certified wireless charging pad to charge Qi-compatible devices like most smartphones without needing any wires.
It’s an impressive aspect because it saves space on my nightstand. Plus, it does a solid job giving my phone its needed power while I fall asleep. So it ends up being a practical item to have in a smaller bedroom, such as mine.
As for its Bluetooth capabilities, it has no issues connecting to my phone. I’ve had no complaints when using it to play music through Bluetooth-connected devices. But I must also note that it isn’t the only way to play music through this speaker. I could use its built-in FM radio or connect my phone with an Aux cable.
Its alarm system isn’t anything to overlook, either. I use this Bluetooth alarm clock radio to set up 15 alarms and access ten different alarm tone sounds. Moreover, I don’t have to worry about the LED display waking up as it automatically dims within low-light situations.
But this Bluetooth clock radio doesn’t stop there with its attractive aspects. I found myself loving its Sound Core app and built-in touch bar that made setting everything up a breeze. If I can do it without issue, I’m fully confident that everyone else is capable.
- Charges smartphones with Qi-certified wireless charging pad
- Effectively plays music via FM radio, Bluetooth, or Aux cable
- Set up to 15 alarms with ten selectable alarm tone sounds
- Convenient LED display automatically dims in low light situations
- Easily controlled with Sound Core app or built-in touch bar
- The design could be more visually appealing
5. JBL Bluetooth Radio Clock with USB Charging
One of the more advanced options available would be JBL’s Bluetooth Clock Radio with USB Charging. It has a long list of features in its compact and visually appealing design, which is quite the combination.
As a result, it offers top-tier performance without sacrificing room on a nightstand. It’s a perfect situation for a person like myself. I didn’t even mention its multi-sensory glow coming from its LED ambient light that livens up a room.
Its Bluetooth connectivity was another massive winning trait offered by this device. I didn’t have a single issue connecting my tablet, laptop, and smartphone to this alarm clock. From there, it sent out my favorite music into my home with excellent JBL stereo sound.
Honestly, I haven’t encountered many other digital clock Bluetooth speaker devices that could match it. It ended up being a hit among my guests at a recent party who couldn’t believe the sound quality.
JBL managed to make this product rather convenient, as well. It earns this reputation with its two USB ports for easy charging of devices like my smartphone. Meanwhile, it provides dual alarm capabilities with three selectable alarm tones to make finding the perfect setup easy.
- Compact, visually appealing design
- Multi-sensory glow with LED ambient light
- Effortless Bluetooth connectivity
- Excellent sound quality with JBL stereo sound
- Two USB charging ports for charging other devices
- Alarm system with dual capabilities and three selectable alarm tones
- Small buttons
6. I-Box 79236PI/17 Alarm Clock Radio with Bluetooth Speaker
I-Box’s 79236PI/17 Bluetooth Speaker with Clock offers one of the more unique aspects among these devices. It comes with a built-in Qi wireless charging pad to provide a convenient way of charging a smartphone.
Therefore, I don’t have to rely on my wall charger. This aspect is crucial for my needs as wires tend to be overflowing on my nightstand table. It’s no longer a problem with this charging pad and its embedded USB port for other devices, as well.
I was also thrilled with its dual alarm system, which allows me to set up two alarms at once. It makes using a product like a Bluetooth speaker with alarm clock capabilities more convenient. The alarm itself was more than adequate at waking me, too, as I always woke up on time.
The Bluetooth connectivity was another solid aspect, especially when combined with its 6W stereo speakers and Passive subwoofer. Unfortunately, my music hasn’t ever sounded that good on my phone or laptop.
Of course, I can also use it to stream music from its built-in FM radio. It even comes with ten preset FM radio stations to make the product more user-friendly.
- Built-in Qi wireless charging pad for smartphones
- One USB charging port
- Effective dual alarm capabilities
- Solid Bluetooth connectivity with 6W stereo speakers and Passive subwoofer
- Built-in FM radio with ten preset FM radio stations
- Difficult to read display
7. TIYOON Wake Up Light Bluetooth Speaker
The TIYOON Wake Up Light Bluetooth Speaker has become a favorite among users for its advanced Bluetooth 5.0 wireless speaker. It pairs effortlessly with various items, functioning as a Bluetooth alarm clock for iPhone, iPad, and other devices.
I was also intrigued by its five color light modes, which offer a more user-friendly experience. It provides a lot more control over the device’s effect on my room’s atmosphere. Therefore, it was painless to fit it into my bedroom’s overall vibe.
The alarm system and music function were a breeze to use or deactivate, as well. I couldn’t see anyone having any difficulties with it as TIYOON did their best to keep it straightforward. Sadly, it’s not something that I often see with other digital clock Bluetooth speaker devices.
Furthermore, the product only gets more manageable with the ability to adjust volume and four brightness levels. It establishes a heightened focus on user control that matches well with my needs. In other words, I’ve had no issues using this Bluetooth alarm clock exactly how I wanted.
One last benefit worth mentioning is its night mode function. After all, this aspect ensures a disturbance-free sleep by shutting down every setting beside the alarm. It seems to be a hit among more sensitive sleepers.
- Advanced Bluetooth 5.0 speaker pairs effortlessly with Bluetooth enabled devices
- Equipped with five color light modes
- Simple to use or deactivate alarm/music
- Adjustable volume and four brightness levels
- Disturbance-free sleep with night mode function
- No snooze button
8. Emerson ER100210 Dual Bluetooth Alarm Clock
It’s challenging to come across bargain buys within this marketplace. But Emerson’s ER100210 Dual Bluetooth Alarm Clock manages to break the mold. It’s one of the more affordable options while still having some exciting aspects.
For instance, I love the range of its Bluetooth connectivity. I can easily pair a device to the speaker from over 10 meters or 32 feet. It makes life a lot easier when streaming music or playing other audio inside a house.
The product comes with a built-in microphone, as well. It’s a vital feature because it lets me answer a phone call without using my phone. As a result, I don’t have to unpair my smartphone whenever a call comes through this speaker.
I found myself loving its white LED dual alarm design, as well. The white digits made reading it much easier than I’ve often found with other models. Moreover, these LED digits have four brightness levels to encourage a more user-friendly sleep atmosphere.
It’s also essential to mention that Bluetooth isn’t this product’s only way to stream audio. I can use its built-in FM radio or auxiliary port for this purpose, as well. Both will send music right through this device’s 2-watt speaker for clean audio.
- A more affordable option
- Pairs with Bluetooth devices from about 32 feet away
- Built-in microphone for hands-free calling
- Easy-to-read white LED dual alarm clock with four-level brightness dimmer
- FM radio and an auxiliary port for music streaming
- 2-watt speaker for clean audio
- Doesn’t come with an internal battery
9. Ranipobo Night Light Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
Multi-purpose options don’t get much more appealing than Ranipobo’s Night Light Bluetooth Wireless Speaker. I mean, it handles five roles without breaking a sweat, functioning as a speaker, alarm clock, FM radio, TF player, and a nightlight.
Meanwhile, it does all these roles while offering a bit of style with its easy-to-change LED colors. Each user will choose between seven color variations to match their bedroom. I doubt that anyone won’t be able to find a suitable option.
The Bluetooth V4.2 and EDR technology are some other worthwhile attributes. These qualities allow me to pair the product with all Bluetooth devices from about 32 feet or 10 meters away. As a result, I haven’t had a single issue using this Ranipobo model with an Android smartphone, iPhone, tablet, or other devices.
I can even connect non-Bluetooth devices with its Micro SD port and Aux cable. Due to this, it offers a lot more audio versatility than I usually expect from alarm clocks. It allows me to play whatever I want from the speaker without issue.
This product’s a helpful device to have during blackouts, as well. Its built-in 2200mAh battery offers a 12-hour lifespan when fully charged, so I don’t die of boredom.
- Versatile 5-in-1 device (speaker, alarm clock, FM radio, TF player, and nightlight)
- Easy to change LED colors with seven selectable options
- Bluetooth V4.2 and EDR technology allow device pairing from 32 feet away
- Compatible with all Bluetooth devices
- Micro SD port and Aux cable included for connecting non-Bluetooth devices
- Built-in 2200mAh battery with 12-hour lifespan
- Subpar instructions
10. Sharp Sound Machine Bluetooth Alarm Clock
Simplicity is an often overlooked aspect of Bluetooth clocks. But it makes options, such as Sharp’s Sound Machine Bluetooth Alarm Clock, a steal. Its simple design and easy use process make it ideal for various buyers.
Of course, the simple design wouldn’t matter much without appealing features. But this option manages to excel in this aspect, too, with its ability to promote better sleep. It accomplishes this task by offering six soothing sleep sounds and a sleep timer.
Both these attributes are pivotal to helping someone like me fall asleep. Meanwhile, it does an excellent job during the day, too, with its built-in speaker with Bluetooth capabilities. This aspect allows me to play music from various devices through this solid audio device.
I was also delighted with the easy-to-read display with bright LED digits. Honestly, my grandpa didn’t even have trouble seeing the time from across the room. Trust me; if he can see it, I doubt anyone reading this article will have issues.
Furthermore, it comes with a battery backup to ensure usage when the power goes out. I only need to find two AA batteries, and this alarm clock will function without issue anywhere.
- Simple design with easy-to-operate basic functions
- Provides six soothing sounds and a sleep timer for better sleeping
- Solid built-in speaker with Bluetooth capabilities
- Easy-to-read display with white LED digits
- Battery backup offers usage during power outages
- Too bright
11. Htterino 8541847369 Bluetooth Projection Alarm Clock
Our final option, Htterino’s 8541847369 Bluetooth Projection Alarm Clock, ends this list with a rather intriguing choice. Its projection capabilities appeal to many buyers that put the time onto a ceiling or wall for easy viewing.
I absolutely adore projection alarm clocks because I’m not known for sleeping through the night. So if I wake up before my alarm goes off, I can look at the ceiling to see the time. I no longer have to turn my entire body to see the clock’s display.
Furthermore, this option continues its convenient aspects with a simple, sleek construction. It makes the product adaptable and easy to fit into most situations. Plus, it has a mirror design that provides it with a certain level of style.
I was also delighted by this product’s double alarm capabilities. It allows me to set two alarms with customizable DIY alarm tones from my favorite music or other audio. Therefore, this model becomes relatively user-friendly for whoever’s lucky enough to buy it.
I also have three playback modes to choose from with Bluetooth, a TF card, or aux port. But I must highlight its large built-in 3600mAh battery, as well, which provides an unheard-of 72-hour standby period. It becomes an invaluable tool during blackouts or camping trips.
- Projects time onto the ceiling or wall
- Sleek, simple construction with mirror design
- Double alarm capabilities with DIY alarm tones
- Three playback modes via speaker (Bluetooth, TF card, or Aux)
- Large built-in 3600mAh battery with 72-hour standby period
- Slow wireless charging speeds
What to Look for When Buying Bluetooth Alarm Clocks
Several factors will determine what makes up the perfect Bluetooth alarm clock. I’ll go through all of them below, so choosing a Bluetooth enabled device becomes more effortless. You’ll soon have everything needed to make a responsible final decision.
Bluetooth Clock Radio vs. Speaker Alarm Clock
Buyers have a choice when it comes to Bluetooth alarm clocks. They can either choose a radio clock or a speaker clock. Some people enjoy the classic design of the radio, which allows them to listen to live radio broadcasts.
In other words, they like having their music chosen for them via stations. But others will enjoy having control over their songs and playing specific playlists or podcasts. In these cases, a speaker option makes a lot more sense.
You’ll also need to think about how you intend on using your clock and speaker. For example, some people enjoy using their clock as a stereo and an alarm. As a result, it saves them money and space by combining two devices into one.
If your alarm clock has quality speakers with just a bit of distortion at high volumes, it can represent a solid alternative to an expensive stereo. But someone who only uses their clock as a morning buzzer might not care as much about audio quality.
These people could save some money by choosing a stereo with worse audio quality. After all, it just needs to be loud enough to wake them up in the morning.
Many alarm clocks that are smart devices will have convenient features, such as a wireless charger. Due to this, it makes them a simple and easy way of charging up devices at night. But these options are much more expensive than something with embedded USB ports. So each buyer will need to decide whether a wireless charging dock is worth the extra cash.
Researching each clock’s alarm system and its offered sounds is a necessary step. You want one that fits your preferences and doesn’t use an annoying sound to wake you up. Honestly, nobody wants a beeping noise to wake them up, so I’d suggest finding a device with alternative sounds or functions of a radio/music streaming device.
Other essential alarm system features are dual alarm settings and adjustable brightness levels. In particular, dual alarms are crucial for couples. You can set an individual alarm for each person to avoid relying on one.
If your chosen Bluetooth alarm uses a battery backup or batteries, you need to know how long it lasts and when to replace it. You don’t want to wake up and realize your alarm clock didn’t go off because the battery died.
So look for one with an easy replacement process and long battery life. It’s a simple way to help prevent this issue while making your life much easier. More importantly, an alarm clock with a battery backup can be very convenient during a power outage.
A Bluetooth alarm clock’s design will significantly impact your happiness. For instance, you won’t want one that takes up your entire nightstand. It needs to fit comfortably into the space without being a huge nuisance.
It would be best if you also took note of the clock’s light. If it’s too bright, this issue can severely impact a person’s ability to fall asleep, especially without a dimmable display. Please research this aspect to ensure it isn’t an issue with your chosen Bluetooth alarm clock.
Is a Bluetooth Alarm Clock Better Than a Traditional Alarm Clock
Neither a Bluetooth nor a traditional alarm clock is better than the other. The only difference between them is that Bluetooth options have a speaker and other built-in features. So it comes down to a buyer’s preference about what ends up being better.
How Is a Bluetooth Alarm Clock Different From My Phone
Some Bluetooth alarm clocks can work as ambient lights, unlike phones. They’re perfect for creating a fun and fresh atmosphere when you’re looking to liven up your house’s environment.
Can I Use My Phone to Set My Bluetooth Alarm Clock
You can connect your smartphone or another device to your Bluetooth alarm clock. But it won’t set up alarm settings or other aspects. This function’s only purpose is to stream your favorite tunes using the clock speaker.
The best Bluetooth alarm clock will make waking up a much more delightful experience. So use the above resources to find this elusive item. I promise it’ll make your life a lot easier in various ways.
But if you’re still having issues finding a suitable one, please let me know in our comment section. I’ll make sure to answer each post as quickly as possible. Thanks for reading!
I am the last member to join Revolar and might be just the luckiest to work with dedicated people like Teddy and John. Our team has established a process where my only job is writing the best content to deliver incredible ideas and guides.