Choosing to go keyless with your security locks is the best option when you do not want to carry many keys. With Supra combination lock boxes, you can give your friends or members of your family access to your lock box without having to give a physical key.
However, there may be times when you will forget the code for your lock box and cannot retrieve your items inside. Fortunately, there is still something you can do to try cracking the combination for a Supra lock.
In this article, I will show you how to hack Supra combination lock box in these quick and easy steps.
Table of Contents
Step-by-Step to Hack Supra Combination Lock Box
There are two ways to do a Supra lockbox hack. One is by trying every button on the lockbox, and the other is by trying every combination.
To open a Supra lock box by trying every button, follow these steps:
- Hold the unlocking slider to the maximum distance.
- Push every button on the lock box starting from zero to nine.
- If there are buttons that fully go down when you press it, take note of the number of the button.
- Loosen a bit of force on the unlocking slider until it creates a bit of distance.
- Again, try to push some buttons on the lock box until there are a certain number of buttons that can be fully pressed down. Take note of those buttons.
- If there are no other buttons that can be pressed down, lose the grip on the unlocking slider and input the numbers you have jotted down.
- Unlock the lock box by pulling down the unlocking slider.
If you cannot do the first process, you can try every possible combination if you have a Supra lock box forgot combination. There are 1013 combinations that you can try starting with 1-digit combinations.
Although this can be tiresome and may take some time, this will ensure that your lock box will not be damaged and can be used again for other purposes.
The Formula and Calculations to Hack Supra Combination Lock Box
There are multiple combinations that you have to try before you can unlock a Supra lock box without the code. Here are the formula and calculations to hack a 10-digit combination lock box:
To find the number of combinations, the formula is (n!)/((n-r)! * (r!)). The letter n signifies the number of buttons on the lockbox which is ten, since the numbers are from zero to nine. The letter r represents you have to enable.
To show an example, here are the steps to calculate the number of 9-digit combinations:
- Get the factorial of ten, which is 10! = 3,628,800.
- Next, get the difference of n-r, which is 10-9 = 1.
- Get the factorial of one, which is 1! = 1.
- Multiply 1 to r!, which is 1*(9!) = 362,880.
- Lastly, divide 3,628,800/362,880.
- The answer is 10. Therefore, there are 10 possible combinations for a 9-digit code.
Here are the list of combinations per number of codes:
- 1-digit code = 10 combinations
- 2-digit code = 45 combinations
- 3-digit code = 120 combinations
- 4-digit code = 210 combinations
- 5-digit code = 252 combinations
- 6-digit code = 210 combinations
- 7-digit code = 120 combinations
- 8-digit code = 45 combinations
- 9-digit code = 10 combinations
- 10-digit code = 1 combination
In conclusion, there are 1013 possible combinations that you have to try in order to unlock a Supra lockbox.
Read more: Simple steps to open a 3 digit combination lock box
What is the Supra key safe default code?
According to the Keysafe lockbox instructions, the Supra key safe does not have a default code. You will be the one who is going to set the code that you want, which will ask you for a 5-7 digit code.
How to hack Supra iBox
Supra iBoxes are used by real estate agents to keep keys inside. They work by scanning RFIDs that are programmed to unlock the iBox.
When you hack a Supra iBox, you basically deprogram Supra Ibox where another program or code can be installed into it. To do a Supra iBox hack, follow these steps:
- Go to the SupraNET homepage.
- Go to Common Tasks.
- Select “Program Key/Keybox”
- Under the task section, select “Deprogram”.
- You will have to select the type of iBox under the product type.
- Put the iBox down and align its infrared lens to the base of programming.
- Select “continue”.
Ranging from keyed locks to smart locks, there are multiple locks you can choose from out there. With the rising number of break-ins and lockpicking, you might want to choose a lock that has good security and less risk of being hacked.
Knowing how to hack Supra combination lock box should only be used to unlock boxes that you own. With that in mind, you never have to worry of forgetting the code and combination of your Supra combination lock box.
I am the last member to join Revolar and might be just the luckiest to work with dedicated people like Teddy and John. Our team has established a process where my only job is writing the best content to deliver incredible ideas and guides.