Solving a riddle is fun and exciting, especially when it involves a lot of thinking. Ranging from wordplay riddles to mathematical ones, getting the correct answer based on the riddle can be quite satisfying.
Now, let’s solve one: What two keys can’t open any door?
You should stop right here and think a little. If it’s too hard, refer to a little help below.
Table of Contents
The famous riddle “what two keys can’t open any door” is a famous one. Some of its variations include:
- What kind of key doesn’t open a lock?”
- What has a key but can’t open a locked door?”
- What three keys that unlock no doors?
- What key cannot open door but love to eat?
Before you proceed to uncover the answer to the riddle, here are the following tips that might lead you to the answer to the riddle:
- This riddle does not involve double meaning. This means you cannot look for another meaning for the key.
- The answer to the puzzle has the word “key” in it. It now comes to you where you should put the word “key.”
- The answer to the riddle involves animals. Some of the animals are pretty common.
If you still cannot get the answer to the riddle, proceed further into the article to learn the answer.
With the variations of the question come variations of the answer. Note that some of the answers apply to other variations of the riddle.
Here are the variations of the riddle and their answers:
- What two keys can’t open any door but love to eat?
They can be monKEYs and turKEYs, monKEYs and DonKEYs, or turKEYs and DonKEYs.
- What has a key but can’t open a locked door? Or What kind of key doesn’t open a lock?
The answer can be one of the animals stated in number one. It can also be a key holder or a keyhole.
- What three keys that unlock no doors?”
Just list three animals among monKEYs and turKEYs, monKEYs and DonKEYs, or turKEYs and DonKEYs.
Also, discover our riddles here:
- What kind of key does not open a door?
- What has many keys and can’t open a lock?
- What key has legs and can’t open doors?
- Which lock opens everything answer?
Now that you know the answer to the riddle, “what two keys can’t open any door?”, you should also ask your family and friends to answer the riddle. To make it more interesting, put stakes on whether they can answer the riddle or not.
I am the last member to join Revolar and might be just the luckiest to work with dedicated people like Teddy and John. Our team has established a process where my only job is writing the best content to deliver incredible ideas and guides.