At Revolar, our mission is to help people live the life they want knowing that help is at their fingertips. We believe in building empowering technology that gives people the confidence to go have fun, meet new people, and enjoy amazing experiences while feeling safe and protected.
To date, Revolar has received more than 3 million dollars in funding, including an investment from the Foundry Group — investors in FitBit, Sphero, and Rover. The product has also been featured across the web and on ABC’s The View.
We are looking for a reliable staff accountant to be responsible for day to day accounting activities.
- Accounts Payable
- Expense Report Processing
- Accounts Receivable to include customer collections
- Prepares journal entries for a specific accounting function reviewing and verifying entries for accuracy
- Prepares monthly account reconciliations which balance to the general ledger
- Makes recommendations and assists with the implementation of departmental procedures and systems
- Assist in working with other departments to maintain information flow, and responds to inquiries regarding vendor and customer transactions
- Prepare month end reporting packages for management team
- Process sales tax filings
- Perform special projects as needed
- Ad hoc analysis
- 2-3 years experience in accounting, either with a CPA firm or in a staff accountant role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel
- Good working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to quickly learn new systems (ie Quickbooks, bill.com, Expensify)
- Willingness to adapt to change and proactively take charge of tasks and priorities
- Join an incredible team that values: education, empathy, engagement, excellence all while enjoying life!
- Competitive salary and stock options in a company on a rapid growth trajectory
- Open vacation policy (unlimited paid time off and sick days)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, and vision included)
- Company happy hours are optional, but frequent and encouraged
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please attach a resume and a brief summary of why you are right for the role!