At Revolar, our mission is to help people live the life they want knowing that help is at their fingertips. We believe in building empowering technology that gives people the confidence to go have fun, meet new people, and enjoy amazing experiences while feeling safe and protected.
To date, Revolar has received more than 3 million dollars in funding, including an investment from the Foundry Group — investors in FitBit, Sphero, and Rover. The product has also been featured across the web and on ABC’s The View.
We are looking for a strong front-end web designer with a keen creative eye - including experience with JS, CSS & HTML - in order to help our consumers and customers understand Revolar’s product offerings, be inspired by our mission, and build trust in our brand.
- Define & execute the Revolar visual brand
- Build creative, sustainable and beautiful solutions to business & marketing priorities on Revolar.com
- Design & build landing pages, emails & advertisements, in addition to owning website changes
- Help define the visual aspects of marketing campaigns, giving them a distinct & brand-appropriate look and feel
- Facilitate and shape our content. You can synthesize a complex message into easily digested visualizations
- Participate in brainstorming and other idea-generating group sessions, both for the Revolar marketing team and our hardware/software product offerings
- 6+ years of front-end web design experience
- High-level of design, layout and user experience
- Quick learner who is eager to adopt new tools and methods
- Attention to detail, strong communication skills, and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced startup environment are crucial
- Portfolio links demonstrating design, development and other related skills are a necessity
- Join incredible team that values: Education, Empathy, and Engagement
- We love having our team in Denver. Compensation is provided to make that process easier
- Open vacation policy (Unlimited PTO)
- Full benefits (Dental and Vision included)
- Company happy hours are optional, but encouraged
- Email email@example.com
- Please attach a resume
- Please attach a cover letter in your email and tell us why you want to join Revolar in this role!
- Please include your portfolio or examples of your work