At Revolar, our mission is to help people live the life they want knowing that help is at their fingertips. We believe in building empowering technology that gives people the confidence to go have fun, meet new people, and enjoy amazing experiences while feeling safe and protected.
To date, Revolar has received more than 3 million dollars in funding, including an investment from the Foundry Group — investors in FitBit, Sphero, and Rover. The product has also been featured across the web and on ABC’s The View.
Revolar is looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to constantly enhance our customer engagement and satisfaction across all touchpoints of the Revolar customer experience.
- Lead design UX/UI at Revolar across mobile experience
- Work with a diverse cross functional product development team, including both business and technical resources, to understand end-user requirements and formulating use cases, gathering and prioritizing key customer and product design requirements from product, marketing, engineering, and the customer care team
- Produce materials for developers, including user flows, wireframes, mockups, live style guides, and assets
- Maintain a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice
- Part of the iterative design process from discovery to delivery, and translating the product requirements into pragmatic and effective solution that meet both user and business objectives while maintaining and supporting the Revolar brand
- Work with Product Director to design, execute and analyze qualitative and quantitative studies; effectively communicate results to key stakeholders
- Works closely with the other developers and engineers in problem solving and coordinating activities to insure delivery of critical milestones and deliverables
- Collaborates regularly with Revolar.com digital designer to ensure consistent user experience and brand standards
- Help establish best practices, documentation, and standards that will support sustainable, successful growth of the product team and maintain innovation velocity
- 5+ years design experience with focus in digital / software
- Mastery of design tools
- An online portfolio demonstrating a strong design foundation
- Understanding of HTML/CSS code, methodologies and the technology and platforms that support online design
- Solid understanding of product development life cycle models, including agile and phase gate principles and practices; ability to apply these methods as needed to best fit project and business needs
- Outstanding team and collaboration skills; ability to maintain a positive, can-do attitude while working in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal/written communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Enthusiastic to develop innovative technology for positive social change
- Ability to effectively manage change, as well as personal and team morale
- Excited to work with a diverse, passionate team and dig in outside the job description
- Join an incredible team that values: education, empathy, engagement, excellence all while enjoying life!
- Competitive salary and stock options in a company on a rapid growth trajectory
- Open vacation policy (unlimited paid time off and sick days)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, and vision included)
- Company happy hours are optional, but frequent and encouraged
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please attach a resume
- Please write a few sentences about yourself in your email and why you want to join Revolar in this role!