At Revolar, our mission is to help people live the life they want knowing that help is at their fingertips. We believe in building empowering technology that gives people the confidence to go have fun, meet new people, and enjoy amazing experiences while feeling safe and protected.
To date, Revolar has received more than 3 million dollars in funding, including a Series A investment from the Foundry Group — investors in FitBit, Sphero, and Rover. The product has also been featured across the web and on ABC’s The View.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will own the strategy for and support the execution of 2-3+ digital marketing channels in order to help our customers understand Revolar’s product offerings, be inspired by our mission, build trust in our brand, and ultimately increase digital revenue.
- Strategic owner of 2-3+ digital marketing channels, ideally paid social, organic social, and email
- Manage internal FTE or agency support in the execution of your channel strategy; execute in channels in support of these teams as needed
- Own & implement a/b or multivariate tests
- Analyze & apply test results, so you can optimize the performance of your channels and improve results within those campaigns
- Communicate test results to other teams, and incorporate the learnings from tests in other channels
- Contribute strategic/creative ideas for your own - and other - digital channels, as well as Revolar’s hardware/software products
- Experience managing 2-3+ digital marketing channels in a strategic role, ideally social and email
- High comfort level with data analysis via Excel
- Proven ability to make data-driven decisions
- Unparalleled organization, prioritization and communication skills
- Experience with digital marketing tools like Google Analytics, Facebook for business, etc.
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing
- Join incredible team that values: Education, Empathy, and Engagement
- We love having our team in Denver. Compensation is provided to make that process easier
- Open vacation policy (Unlimited PTO)
- Full benefits (Dental and Vision included)
- Company happy hours are optional, but encouraged
- Email email@example.com
- Please attach a resume
- Please attach a cover letter in your email and tell us why you want to join Revolar in this role!