At Revolar, our mission is to help people live the life they want knowing that help is at their fingertips. We believe in building empowering technology that gives people the confidence to go have fun, meet new people, and enjoy amazing experiences while feeling safe and protected.
To date, Revolar has received more than 3 million dollars in funding, including an investment from the Foundry Group — investors in FitBit, Sphero, and Rover. The product has also been featured across the web and on ABC’s The View.
We’re looking for a growth product manager to focus on implementing branding & product education on the Revolar.com ecommerce website. This person will be responsible for optimizing device sales & revenue on Revolar.com. The ideal candidate can leverage marketing and growth tactics to increase sales, is comfortable with A/B, multivariate and user testing, and has experience coordinating website projects aimed at driving engagement, growth and monetization metrics.
This hire will have a unique blend of business acumen, specialized knowledge of digital marketing, a deep empathy for the digital marketers, technical savviness, and solid organizational and storytelling skills.
- Optimize device sales and other key performance metrics; work with digital copy, design & marketing teams, as well as the physical product team, to ship improvements
- Analyze data to identify & pitch opportunities for improvement
- Validate assumptions by gathering qualitative and quantitative data
- Prioritize opportunities for improvement; generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies for campaigns and initiatives
- Manage execution of A/B tests and/or user tests across email, web and mobile, and in support of digital marketing campaigns as needed
- Conduct post-experiment analyses and present recommendations and findings from test data
- Coordinate product feature announcements, and other general website updates
- 2-3 years experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills. Proficiency in SQL & Google Analytics preferred
- Experience with A/B, multivariate & user testing
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage various stakeholders
- Ability to spot opportunities for growth, build a business case to support that work, and test / prove results against it
- Core understanding of consumer goods industry and product education preferred
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Rolls up his/her sleeves and enjoys helping others succeed
- Join an incredible team that values: education, empathy, engagement, excellence all while enjoying life!
- Competitive salary and stock options in a company on a rapid growth trajectory
- Open vacation policy (unlimited paid time off and sick days)
- Full benefits (medical, dental, and vision included)
- Company happy hours are optional, but frequent and encouraged
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please attach a resume
- Please attach a cover letter