For Immediate Release
For Media Contact:
Revolar, one of the year's most innovative and talked about products, is now available at BestBuy.com.
August 10, 2017 (Denver, Colo.) — Revolar, makers of a discreet, wearable safety device, is now more widely available. The wearable technology that empowers individuals with unique intervention solutions is available for purchase at BestBuy.com as of today.
Revolar, one of the year's most innovative and talked about products, provides peace of mind to anyone – whether sending children off to college, traveling alone for business or seeking discreet safety options in the world of safe dating. Revolar keeps users better connected and protected. It's small enough to wear anywhere, yet powerful enough to alert trusted contacts of a real-time location in seconds. Revolar pairs with a compatible smartphone through Bluetooth® low energy technology, and proves the power to ask for help without paying for a new subscription or monthly fee.
Founder and CEO Jacqueline Ros created Revolar out of a passion to keep loved ones safe in a smart and technologically current manner. "Revolar brings peace of mind in the little moments in which anyone feels less safe. We're honored to bring our product to BestBuy.com and provide the technology in a wearable safety device that can help keep you, your friends and loved ones safe."
The wearable's sleek new design provides state-of-the-art functionality. Some of Revolar's key offerings:
- Different alerts: A rapid double-press sends a Yellow Alert, indicating that you're uncomfortable or need your contacts to get in touch with you. A rapid triple-press sends a Red Alert, indicating that you need immediate, professional help.
- GPS Link: Your Revolar contacts don't need to download the app—whenever you trigger an alert, a text message is sent to your contacts with an active GPS tracking link.
- Out of sight: Revolar is very discreet and measures less than 2 inches. It easily hides under your clothing or can be clipped onto your keychain.
- Waterproof: Certified IP68, which means you can ditch the bag of rice if Revolar ends up in water.
- Long battery life: Revolar uses a simple, replaceable watch battery for power that lasts up to a year.
- Interchangeable: Revolar comes with two different cases: one to clip onto your clothing and one to attach to your keys.
Visit BestBuy.com for more information and to purchase the device.
Revolar creates wearable personal safety devices that update trusted contacts with your real-time location and an alert message at the push of a button. Revolar works by pairing with a compatible smartphone through the Revolar App and Bluetooth® low energy technology. Revolar's discreet, beautiful design makes it perfect for everyday use, yet it's powerful enough to help you and your loved ones be there for each other — even when you're apart. Revolar is available for purchase online or at any Brookstone retail store in the US.