With the release of our latest app version for iOS and Android, you can now save up to 3 different custom messages for each type of Revolar Alert. That means it’s easy to create custom messages for work, exercise, travel, and more, and switch between them with just a few taps in the Revolar App.
Here are some examples of how you can use this new feature to create different custom messages for different situations. Your custom messages can be whatever makes sense for you and your Revolar Contacts.
A Sample Set of Custom Messages
Jan’s Check-in Messages
- Hey you, I’m safe and sound. Talk to you tomorrow.
- Hiya, I just arrived at the office. Time for coffee. Love you!
- Woo! I’m at the halfway point on my run and feeling good. Just wanted you to know :).
Jan’s Yellow Alert Messages
- Heads up: I’m feeling uneasy and want you to know where I am. Please call me as soon as possible to check on me. If I elevate to a Red Alert, please send help to my location.
- Hey! I’m leaving the office and walking to my car in the parking lot across the street. If I stop for more than a couple minutes or go off course, please call me. If I elevate to a Red Alert, please send help to my location.
- Hi! I’m leaving for my run. Please keep an eye on me while I’m out and about! If I elevate to a Red Alert, call me right away. If I don’t answer please send help to my location.
Jan’s Red Alert Messages
- I’m feeling unsafe. Please call me right away. If I don’t answer send help to my location.
- I’m at home and something is wrong. Please call me right away. If I don’t answer please send help. I’m at (XXXX) West 7th Ave, Denver, Colorado, (XXXXX), Apt. #7.
- I’m on campus and something is wrong. Please call me right away. If I don’t answer please send help to my location. The number for Campus Safety is (XXX-XXX-XXXX).
Ready to get this new feature?
Just update the free Revolar App to the latest version on your synced smartphone through the Apple App Store® or Google Play™ store. For help setting up saved custom messages, check out this article in our Help Center.